Friday, March 2

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #68 ~ Anything goes

We have a new challenge on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today...
This Fortnight's is an anything goes...

The family and I have not been well, not only do we have the flu doing rounds we're also in the middle of the beast from the east.
So, Inspired by all this I'm going in with creating this mdf Angel, I've designed coordinating prints that have all the elements that match each cut shape...
I have this amazing molotow liquid chrome silver pen that just oozes deliciousness and have literally drawn all over her halo and the edges of the mdf, I could have coloured the whole thing in this stuff...
I've added a few dots, and the words which are on the print, I have just trimmed and inked the edges.
Here's a good angle to see the lines I created to give the Halo it's shimmer
I love adding stickles to the mdf it just changes it beautifully.

Hope you are keeping well and staying in from the blizzard
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day
HuGs Kim x


1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I love her glittering heart a symbol of her inside and out beauty. Such a fabulous concept to include the papers, you have made it so easy for people to create her. The way that pen flows is a dream.. if only every pen we worked with did it's job as well as the molotow.
Hope you and the family are recovering from both the Flu and The Beast from the East, it sure had a dramatic 48 hours on us..
Big Hugs Tracey xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites