Friday, June 2

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #49 ~ Sketch

Good morning and welcome, 
we have a new challenge on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today...
It's a sketch challenge and I took a very mixed media route with my card.
I started with some old book pages to represent part of the sketch. 
I've had this mica glitter for years and decided to adhere it to my butterfly which I undercoated with a little gesso and then white paint, yum!


 I used some texture paste through the rose stencil, when that was dry I added a little paint in greens and blues.
 To finish I've painted the Amazing word with my favourite gold ink, which I also used to add a few speckles on the background of my card.

click pics for direct links



Thanks for stopping by,
enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend
HuGs Kim x



1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Amazing, Amazing ... AMAZING indeed, this is a true beauty Kim. Love the colour scheme used it sits fabulous on the dark background. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs Tracey xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites