Wednesday, October 19

Introducing Paperbabe Stamps 'Bottle of' Release

We're introducing a new stamp set, stencils and substrates on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today and here's my sample, just one today, my time is spread too thin right now...
I imagined a bottle of fairy dust would be a fab card for any magical occasion.
I stamped the outline bottle first, then the crown top and ornate label, I've coloured the whole image in using copic markers: 0, C4, C3, C1, RV10, RV11, RV34, YG41, YG45.
I've gone over the pink with wink of stella because all fairy dust sparkles.
I've used a white coloured pencil, and added dots with my posca pen to add the swirl of magic around the bottle. The base card I've added a sparkle tape to the edges before adding the image on dimensional adhesive.

If you get a moment why not visit the rest of the amazing team's fabulous projects...


Thanks for stopping by, I should have another inspirational sample tomorrow so pop by then.

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites